The Blue Boar opens.
St. Cuthbert's Church opens as a chapel of ease. The Vicarage next door was build around the same time.
The Dove Public House on North Walsham Road closes.
The War Memorial Cottages on North Walsham Road were built to commemorate those men of the parish who did not return home from World War I.
Mousehold Heath Aerodrome is opened by HRH The Prince Of Wales in 1933. Boulton & Paul built the airport for flight testing and making airplans.
John Fairclough Limited opens at Grange Farm on Salhouse Road.
Reverend Aubrey Aitken was a vicar of Sprowston from 1942-1954.
30th Norwich scout group makes Tusting Close it's home.
The original Blue Boar pub is demolished to widen Wroxham Road and the new pub was built further back from the road where it is now
The Yeoman pub is built the first landlord was Harry Burnham and his wife Doris.
RAF Old Catton on Chartwell Road was the site that once was the headquarters of the 6 Group Royal Observer Corps opened in 1961. It was a two-storey semi-sunken structure that was used to analyse information received about fallout from posts elsewhere in Norfolk.
Yeomans on North Walsham Road is established byBernard & Joan Yeoman.
Tom Smith Crackers factory catches fire.
Cecil Gowing Infant School opens.
Falcoln Junior School opens which started out with two mobile classrooms on the infants school playground until the school was ready.
John Brown Funeral Servies established on North Walsham Road.
In June the 400 Club on the side of The Washington Hotel (now The Racecourse pub) closes.
Bugdens supermarket opens when it was converted from a small shop into a supermarket.
Sprwston Garden Center opens on land owned by the Gurney family, Sprowston Garden Centre was initially run by family member Simon MacFarlane.
David Turnbull takes over The Blue Boar pub.
Sprowston Lads Football Club was formed in 1978 and shared the use of the sports ground at Boulton & Paul Sports Club.
Shaw Carpet Services opens on Allens Avenue. It still trades today from the same premises.
Sprowston Cricket Club opens on Barkers Lane.
Boulton & Paul Sports Club closes and later becomes Gothic Social Club and later Sprowston Social Club.
Bugden's opened on Blue Boar Lane on 16th October 1984 by Anglia Television broadcaster, Patrick Anthony.
Bugdens on Wroxham road demolished and moves to Blue Boar Lane.
Bugdens becomes Tesco.
Nigel Farrow Cars is established.
Wilks Farm Drive is built.
Phoenix petroleum on Wroxham Road closess and later reopens as Tesco Express.
In Marcch The Yeoman is brought by David Turnbull who also owned The Blue Boar pub at the time and is renamed Tommy T's.
The Richardson Group buys The Racecourse pub.
The council brought Millenium Loke and made it into a public footpath.
Once Upon A Time Nursery opens on the side of 170 Wroxham Road.
Ed Sheeran performs at The Brickmakers on Sprowston Road at the Next Big Thing semi-finals.
Car Sales, Goldstar Taxis and old BP Petrol station are demolished on Salhouse Road.
BP Petrol Station closes on Salhouse Road on Saturday 30th April. Later that year CJ Ball opens.
The Royal Oak on North Walsham Road closes.
The Richardson Group sells The Racecourse pub to Castle Carvery and closed for a couple of months while they
refurbished the whole pub and play area. On 23rd August 2013 it reopened.
Roy Dashwood who owned The Washington Hotel and 400 Club on Salhouse Road dies.
David Turnbull leaves The Blue Boar pub and retires.
Thursday 22nd November. New Lidl on Blue Boar Lane opens. Children from Falcoln Junior School cut the ribbon.
Created 1st March 2019. Lots more to come.